Aaaannnddd the winner of the End-Of-2011 Giveaway is ….
Congratulations! I’ve sent out an e-mail and hope you receive it soon! Thanks to everyone who participated!
Hi all! So, I’m hosting a giveaway here on Sky Ink! It was originally meant to be a Christmas giveaway, but due to the fact that, in all likelihood, the giveaway won’t actually be delivered to the winner by Christmas time, thanks to the hectic holiday season postal services have around the world, I altered it to a End-Of-2011 Giveaway — a New Year’s Giveaway, if you will :) This giveaway is my way of saying Happy Holidays! (It is also to sort of make up for the fact that I have been too busy to post much during the fall semester of school, heh).
So what am I giving away? I am giving away books! They are some of my favourite books I read during the year, as well as some I have not read but really want to!
You can choose a book(s) from EITHER Group A or Group B (not one from each group):
Group A is box sets. If you choose from this group, you can have ONE box set of your choice from the selection below:
From left to right:
Box sets was my original giveaway idea, but in the event that none of the above interest you (which is okay), you can opt for something from Group B below …
Group B are individual, random books that I chose. They are either books I read during 2011 that I really enjoyed and wish to share or books that I hope to read soon! If you choose Group B, you can pick TWO books from the selection below (two because the book price will add up to be roughly equal to the box sets, even though the box sets have more books):
1. Anybody can enter, as long as The Book Depository ships to your country, and you are 13 or older. You do not need to be a follower of my blog in any way, shape, or form.
2. No duplicate entries.
3. You can win EITHER a box set OR 2 books from Group B, not something from each group.
4. Giveaway ends on December 23, 2012 at midnight Pacific Time. I will e-mail the winner (it will be like a Christmas gift, haha) and the winner has 36 hours to respond or I will pick a new winner. It will take approximately 2-4 weeks to ship, depending where you live.
Bonus Entries — Everyone loves bonus entries!
+ 1 for being a GFC follower.
+1 for liking Sky Ink Reviews on Facebook.
+1 for following Sky Ink Reviews on Twitter.
+1 for tweeting about this giveaway.
+1 for adding me as a friend on Goodreads.
With that being said, here’s the form to enter and good luck!
GIVEAWAY IS OVER! THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!
Thanks so much to everyone who participated and made this giveaway a success. I had over 100 entries, which was truly amazing! Without further ado, here is the result:
Congratulations! You’ve won a copy of GEIST by Philippa Ballantine! I’ve already e-mailed you; please reply within 48 hours (or a new winner will be chosen).
Oh wow, I never thought I’d reach 100 followers! I want to thank you all by doing a giveaway! It’s pretty good timing too, I suppose you can think of this as an end-of-the-summer giveaway if you like :)
Here’s what’s up for grabs. You will be able to win ONE of these three books. (all of which are books that I, personally, have NOT read yet but they are books I WANT to read; I thought it’d be more fun this way):
ENCLAVE by Ann Aguirre. (Goodreads page)
Genres: Young Adult, Science Fiction, Dystopian/Apocalyptic
Published: April 2011
GEIST by Philippa Ballantine. (Goodreads page)
Published: September 2010
Wanna win one of these books? Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower of my blog. This giveaway is to celebrate my followers, so it only makes sense. You can be an old or new follower.
2. This giveaway is open to people age 13+.
3. International. Open to wherever The Book Depository delivers to.
4. NO duplicate entries. NO entering under various names/e-mails. (Trust me, I’m computer savvy enough to know).
5. Giveaway will run for three weeks. The deadline is Saturday August 27, 2011 at midnight Pacific time.
Want bonus entries?
+1 entry for Tweeting this giveaway on Twitter. Link the URL of the tweet in the form (find the URL by clicking the link of how long ago you tweeted it).
+2 entries for making a blog post about this on your own blog, if you have one. Provide the URL of it in the form (of the actual post, please, not your blog homepage).
+1 entry for friending me on Goodreads (my profile is here). Provide the NAME of how it shows up if I search for you in my friends list.
With the GFC entry, this is a total of FIVE entries you can submit!
Just fill out the form and you’re good to go. I will contact the winner by e-mail on August 28th (most likely). Winners are chosen randomly. WINNER MUST RESPOND WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH MAILING ADDRESS OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN.
Any questions or comments? Leave a comment to this post!